The Cheshire Dash 2022 is a cycling challenge to raise money for The Joshua Tree.
The challenge will be a 100 mile cycle in one day, on a new exciting route through the Cheshire countryside, starting and finishing in Goostrey and passing The Joshua Tree's new Support centre in Sandiway, Cheshire.
- There will be up to 4 rider groups to suit your preferred pace
- Ride captains will lead each group, with Bentley support vehicles
- We'll have First Aid Support and a sweeper van
- A road bike will be essential
- Breakfast butties, a picnic lunch, snack stops and a BBQ finish are all included
- Everyone will be given their own Cheshire Dash 2022 cycling jersey to wear on the day
- There will be a training schedule, training rides and lots of encouragement in the run up to the event
- Entry is £50 per person
- The Fundraising Target for The Joshua Tree is at least £200 per rider
- This is a 100% charity event supported by the charitable foundation Transforming Lives and Running Bear Sports
Saturday 2nd July 2022.
To ensure that we hit our ambitious target of £35,000, we ask that you endeavour to raise £200, with all money raised going to The Joshua Tree.
The entry fee for this event is non-refundable - £50.00 per person, this includes:
- Total event support, including; first aid support, mechanics, group ride captains
- Food and drink throughout the event
- Branded cycling jersey
“The Joshua Tree is an incredible charity, being both down to earth and yet ambitious to bring the best support to families the North West, who have a child with cancer. Their heart-warming approach and appreciation of our help has inspired us to pull out the stops and raise as much as we can through The Dash. We know you'll all work hard and feel great about supporting these amazing people.”
Catriona Marshall, founder of Transforming Lives